This is an outline of the complaint that was sent to the IC3 unit of the FBI.
Naoto Matsumura is a gentleman located in Japan. He has gained international recognition through self promotion of his “work” in the Fukushima Prefecture by telling everyone that he has been feeding the remaining animals there. Because of this exposure, people have wanted to help him by making donations to his work.
This man has collected over $200,000 in donations.
“The amount of money being reported as having been donated via overseas to Naoto Matsumura is 1,140,741 yen, which converts to$14,293.48 to the Toho Bank, LTd. The total amount of money that Naoto Mastumura has collected is 7,897,199yen, or $98,951.90 at the Toho Bank, Ltd.
The other account which is 8,683,620 yen or $108,805.75 total and has 786,421 yen or $9,853.85 from overseas donations for the postal account. All of the money collected will be used to feed and house the cattle that he has. He will continue to collect money for buildings and for fencing, as well as equipment rental. His goal is to collect 300 million yen. None of the money that seems to have been donated at this point will be used for anything other than the cattle.
Chip-in pages were created to help collect money for this man. http://nancyholohan.chipin.com/mypages/view/id/fe7e8485b938c8a7
The problem is :
1. This man was not a registered charity. He has shown no proof of using the money to help the animals that the money was donated for.
2. The people that sent him money via the Chip-in funds collected money saying that the money was to be used by Naoto Matsumura to help feed dogs, cats, etc in the Fukushima exclusion zone.
3. Naoto Matsumura is not using the money to help animals. In fact, he is running a farm that is doing radiation research for a “for profit” company,Sosei World. Sosei World company is a company that says that the water that they have will help decontaminate radiation contamination. The company has a shady history.
One of the people that collected money for this man has a Facebook page that supports him. There are also 2 blogs, that I know of, that also solicit donations for this man.
Any type of information or person that has tried to tell anything different about Naoto Matsumura has been met with people that have tried to delete the articles; and the blogs supporting Naoto Matsumura are changed to hide things.
However, no one can account for the money that was both collected for Naoto Matsumura. The $200,000+ was collected before he was a registered NPO, since that time, he has become a registered NPO. He also has been working with another individual, K. Endo, or Mr. Fukushima Guts. This man has also been asking for donations. And, since also was or has become a registered NPO in Japan.
Toho Bank, Azumi BranchYu-cho Postal Account
Toho Bank, Taira Branch
Account# 644994 Account Name: Ganbaru FukushimaSymbol 10270, Number 10419771 Acct Name:
Account # 2445234 Account Name: Guts Fukushima
Naoto Matsumura and Kazuo Endo, like how to address eight of 20 Higashi-shaped flat Iwaki 〒 970-8026. Animal was left for the future, thank you for your cooperation in fundraising. Fukushima branch Azumi my best savings account holder Toho Bank, Ltd. 644,994 10,419,771 name my best Fukushima number postal code 10270
The request for an investigation is based on:
1. The 2 chip-in pages. The money was collected for 1 reason, to help all the animals in the Fukushima exclusion zone, and then is being used to help support Sosei World’s cattle research farm.
2. The money collected and what was “supposedly” donated via bank transfer to Naoto Matsumura do not add up.
3. The individuals collected money for a NON-charitable organization or person. Did they report this on their IRS form? And, do they get to take the “deduction” for a donation?
4. Naoto Matsumura and K. Endo continue to solicit donations from the international community based on fraudulent claims of helping the Fukushima animals.
5. Although, Naoto Matsumura and K. Endo say that they are “saving” the cattle on the farm that they are running, they have admitted to a photo journalist that they are working with Sosei world. http://asama888.cocolog-nifty.com/blog/2012/07/part1-fa85.html
6. Naoto Matsumura and K. Endo have only admitted to $200,000+ dollars but have not provided accurate information about money collected and how it was spent.
This is fraud. It seems that there are people that are working to keep Naoto Matsumura and K.Endo ability to collect further donations. And, no accounting of how much after the $200,000 has been collected. They were not a legitimate charity at the time of collection. There is no way of knowing if they reported this money to their own Japanese Tax bureau. Nothing adds up. Please investigate this as many more people continue to send money to these people.