Goshi Hosono is the Minister of Environment and Nuclear Crisis Management. He is the man that is behind the Animal slaughter. His department is the great GENERATOR of PROPAGANDA to scare and worry people about the great “FERAL” animal explosion. ”FUKUSHIMA, JAPAN—The Fukushima prefectural government and the Environment Ministry are trying to capture hundreds of pet dogs believed to be living feral in the no-entry zone around the Fukushima No. 1 nuclear power plant, but their efforts are being frustrated by the animals themselves.”
Goshi Hosono is at work again. This time to set the stage for Poisoning the “FERAL” animals in the Fukushima Exclusion Zone.September 23, 2011
Using muscle relaxers to Euthanize an animal is not humane nor is it without pain and it DOES COME WITH AWARENESS.September 19, 2011
So, when the Government of Japan would like for you to think that it was euthanizing animals, and the animals suffering would end painlessly. THAT WAS A LIE. Here is a simple question for you – when you hold your breath, can you still think, feel, and be aware of what is happening around you? This is what is happening to the cattle. They are essentially being suffocated. Like drowning, but without the mess. So, while the animal is becoming panicked because it can’t breathe, do you think that since it’s panicking, it doesn’t count as suffering to the Government of Japan?
The description below if for a human but the effect would be the same for an animal.
Yes, you can overdose on muscle relaxers. It is always recommended that you follow the dosage recommended on the bottle, these dosages aren’t guidline…they’re lifelines because overdosing on any drug can be lethal.
Muscle relaxers when taken correctly can relieve a person from pain…either from tension or some other injury. Taking more than recommended however, puts your body in serious danger.
Breathing is done through a person’s diaphragm (the muscles between the ribs and the abdominal muscles), heart and lungs. Since the diaphragm is a muscle (as well as the heart and the lungs) overdosing on muscle relaxers (of any kind) can relax these very important muscles to the point where they are no longer working or no longer working hard enough to meet the body’s needs.
This is why it’s very important to pay attention to what your exact dosage is and any side effects you may have while on it (difficulty breathing, chest pain extreme drowsiness or dizziness etc.)
If a person suspected of muscle relaxer overdose is admitted to the ER it is considered a very serious thing (as with any other drug OD). Blood will be taken immediately to determine how much the person took and how much of the drug is in the blood stream. Breathing and heart rate will be closely monitored and oxygen will be given to make sure enough is getting to the brain. Since it takes 24-48 hours for the drugs to exit your system (though it relies a lot on how much was taken, how close together and when) hospitals will want to admit the patient to the ICU so that they can carefully monitor them for the duration recommended by the attending physician Large overdoses can cause a person to go into a coma and/or leave them with permanent brain, heart or liver damage.
It is a very serious thing. We are fortunate to be able to buy and use these drugs to help us when we need them however, we need to remember that we also have a responsibility to take any form of drug.
Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Can_you_overdose_on_muscle_relaxers#ixzz1YOmVBkdE
The HSUS considers the following euthanasia methods to be inhumane:
- Intracardiac injection on conscious animals.
- Carbon Monoxide (CO) where sodium pentobarbital is legally available.
- Gunshot—Gunshot is absolutely not acceptable for routine shelter euthanasia. Gunshot is only acceptable in an emergency field situation where an animal cannot be confined and transferred to the shelter, sodium pentobarbital is unavailable, and the personnel are well trained its use. This method is highly dangerous to personnel.
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2)—CO2 is not acceptable for use in animal care and control facilities for the euthanasia of dogs and cats. CO2 produced from dry ice or generated from any other method is unacceptable.
- T-61—T-61 is an unacceptable injectable drug combination containing a local anesthetic, a general anesthetic, and a neuromuscular blocking agent. It has been withdrawn from the market and is no longer manufactured or commercially available in the United States, but is still available in Canada and other countries. If improperly administered, T-61 can cause animals intense pain after administration and a curare-like paralysis of respiration (suffocation) before the animal loses consciousness.
- Other methods that The HSUS considers inhumane—and which are illegal in many if not most jurisdictions—include decompression, the use of kill traps, nitrous oxide, drowning, freezing, decapitation, cervical dislocation, thoracic compression, pithing, exsanguination, electrocution, air embolism, nitrogen flushing, strychnine, chloral hydrate, caffeine, nicotine, magnesium sulfate, potassium chloride, succinylcholine chloride (Sucostrin, U-Tha-Sol, Anectine, Quelicin Chloride, Scoline Chloride), and any combination of sodium pentobarbital with a neuromuscular blocking agent.
The announcement from Kachiku-Otasuke-Tai.org was posted on a group site. The first 2 comments for the article were certainly not what I expected; they are made from 1 person ( 2 separate postings). The 3rd comment is a response to the first 2 comments.
Comments from 1st poster.
- Euthinize and kill mean the same thing. If these animals are contaminated they must be killed or their meat and milk will end up being eaten. But their disposal is also very important or it will end up in the food chain anyhow. 4 hours ago
- if you mean they are not killing them humaely but instead forcing them to die of starvation and thirst, then I do see your point and you are right that the farmers should negate their contract and get compensation and do their own slaughter. 4 hours ago
Comment from 2nd Poster.
- The animals are being deprived of food and water. Others are being injected with lethal doses of muscle relaxers. INHUMANE and CRUEL. The farmers were told that the animals would be euthanized meaning an end to their suffering, but there are some farmers that have been shaken up when they heard the animals screaming as they were being ” euthanized” by the Government officials. They were told that there would be no more pain for the animals, but the screams tell the farmers something different. As for putting the animals down, since they are “contaminated”, the Japanese animals rescuers and some farmers want to create a sanctuary for these animals. They would like to let them live out their lives since they have endured so much. An earthquake, tsunami, TEPCO’s nuclear disaster, the Government of Japan’s attempt to kill them by denying them care, and now the inhumane and cruel use of lethal doses of muscle relaxants. The animals don’t have to be killed as their meat or milk will end up being eaten. And, it is too late for worrying about the “death” ending up in the food chain. Did you not read how after the tsunami the birds were feeding on the fish that were scattered across the Fukushima nuclear plant’s ground? How about the rain and the soil contaminants washing into the ocean or rivers? Allowing the remaining animals to live will not change what has already happened, and your worry about preventing any contaminated animal from being eaten and ending up in the food chain is long past. Did you think about all the dead animals that were a result of the Government of Japan and the flies that visited them? Your chances of catching cancer are higher from eating deli meats with the added carcinogenic preservatives.. Do you get your nails done or dye your hair, they have carcinogens. It is always interesting to see that people get upset over something and yet voice nothing about the carcinogens that they apply to themselves for the sake of vanity.
2 hours ago